22 July 2009

Lessons to be learnt

Broadmoor has been getting a bashing lately in the media. On Monday, I wrote about a report that would be coming out concerning deaths in Broadmoor. I anticipated the hospital authorities would say that they could "learn valuable lessons" from the report.

Well, on the BBC News web site this afternoon, Peter Cubbon of the West London Mental Health NHS Trust, the one which governs Broadmoor, said, "There are lessons to be learnt from the investigation."

On Monday, I also said the Trust would "...be resolute in "implementing the recommendations". " Today Peter Cubbon said, "The trust has already made progress in implementing a number of the recommendations..."

So I'm not just a pretty face then... I should've applied for the job. I obviously say all the right things.

No comments: