18 March 2008

I'm starting to think like the 'experts'

Research psychologist Angela Rylands, said: "We want to understand what's going on in the brain for men who feel out of control or are easily angered."

Now correct me if I'm wrong, and I'm open to being wrong I'll have you know, but haven't well-funded 'mental health experts' already had a go at this? Ah, hang on a minute, silly me, this must be more expensive research and, ah yes, it's looking into this serotonin stuff... of course, there must be a drug in the offing, ready to be prescribed to resolve the 'imbalance' that the 'experts' say is the cause of the anger.

There now, solved.

If you want to think like the experts too, read on: Manchester Evening News

1 comment:

Ramosforest.Environment said...

A subject for expert one but good for reading.
Congratulations.