14 March 2008

I believe studies suggest I may not know what I'm talking about...

Here's the latest offering from the "make-it-up-as-you-go-along" gang...

I read this story about ADHD and guess what, there's no definite stuff in it. You know, like facts. Plenty of stuff that 'might' be. Here's what was in the story:

"...may go through..."
"Our finding suggests.." (Not my mistake by the way)
"...may develop..."
"They may be at risk..."
"...with the disorder may go..."
"...may be more at risk..."
"...may make it difficult..."
"...were most likely to have..."
"...were more likely to be..."
"...she believes these factors could contribute..."
"...may develop an array..."

Follow this link and you're most likely to be more at risk of reading on: Scientist Live

No point in asking how d'you know that then. I believe it most likely the doc may not know.

No comments: